You’re on a journey to a better, healthier smile. And that journey starts with your initial consultation. Here’s what you need to know.
Your First Visit
Your initial consultation is all about determining if we are the right fit for you. This means getting to know the office and staff and discovering which treatments can help you. Some key elements of the first visit are:
- Reviewing your forms so we can customize your experience
- Taking you on a tour of the office and teaching you a bit about the equipment we use
- Completing a comprehensive exam and taking diagnostics
- Using the results to plan out your treatment options
- Giving you the chance to ask all your questions and select the treatment option that best meets your needs.