Your First Visit
Your initial consultation is all about determining if we are the right fit for you. This means getting to know the office and staff and discovering which treatments can help you. Some key elements of the first visit are:
- Reviewing your forms so we can customize your experience
- Taking you on a tour of the office and teaching you a bit about the equipment we use
- Completing a comprehensive exam and taking diagnostics
- Using the results to plan out your treatment options
- Giving you the chance to ask all your questions and select the treatment option that best meets your needs.
Before we’re done, you’ll sit down with your billing department to learn about your financing options. If you are ready, we can also schedule treatment at that time.
Here at Lancaster Total Dentistry, we firmly believe that everyone deserves a smile they can be proud of. As such, we work hard to make our treatments as accessible as possible. Some ways we do this include:
- Offering discounts for treatment paid in full
- Creating custom payment plans that work with your budget
- Accepting most major credit cards
If you have concerns about affording treatment, take the time to sit down with use before you write off the possibility. We are confident there is an option that will work for you.
Lancaster Total Dentistry only accepts Premier and PPO plans. If you hold one of these policies, our financial department will help maximize your coverage and ensure you pay as little out of pocket as possible.
- Assurant Health
- Delta Dental
- MetLife Dental
- United Concordia Dental